Daly brothers (North East) Ltd. are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This statement (in conjunction with our terms & Conditions and any other documents referred to within) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (the “Act”), the data controller is Daly brothers (North East) Ltd., Coes Road
We may request the following data from you:
- Information that you may be asked when signing up to our newsletter or filling in other forms on our website.
- We may ask you to enter competitions sponsored by Daly brothers (North East) Ltd.
- We may ask you to report an issue with our site.
- We may keep a record of the data you provide.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Information relating to your computer may be collected, including your IP address, operating system. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Our website may include links to third-party websites [plug ins and applications]. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do everything within our power to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted while on our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use information held about you the user in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner to users and computers.
- To notify you of change to our service.
- To provide you with information on products or services available on this website, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
The information held about you may also be used to provide you with details of products, services, contests, competitions or promotions being provided or any third party which we may select and which we think may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Daly Brothers (North East) Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have different privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Acts give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €6.75 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Daly Brothers (north East) Ltd