pro clima INTELLO® PLUS features humidity-variable diffusion resistance. It gives maximum protection to thermal insulation where moisture entry may have occurred. This may be through leaks, damp building materials or diffusion through adjoining structural surfaces. Intello plus possesses the world’s best and most effective variable diffusion resistance.
This ensures optimum protection for all fibrous insulating materials in all constructions, whether they are vapour diffusion permeable or vapour diffusion resistant externally such as pitched roofs with bitumen sheeting or metal sheet roofing, flat roofs and walls with a diffusion resistant exterior cladding.
- Provides optimum protection for all thermal insulation systems in roofs, walls and floors.
- Offers high diffusion tightness in winter and maximum diffusion openness in summer.
- In winter, its high diffusion resistance provides ideal protection for the building’s structure against condensation.
- In summer, its low diffusion resistance facilitates rapid drying.
- It is translucent, easy to install, fully recyclable.
- It offers the ideal solution to structures that are difficult to protect against condensation e.g. flat roofs, flexible metal sheeting, etc.
- INTELLO PLUS provides lasting protection from mould growth, which protects the health of the occupants and structural durability.
- Meets with the durability requirements of EN 13984.
- Has a very high nail tear resistance due to reinforcing layer.