The EcoSafe bunded oil storage tanks eliminate the risk of leaks and ground contamination thanks to the double skin construction. All EcoSafe tanks come as standard with the WatchmanAlarm oil level monitorwhich reduces the possibility of running out of fuel and deterring theft whilst also giving you security and peace of mind.
Available in capacities 1000, 1200, 1225, 1300, 1800, 2500 and 4000 litres, the EcoSafe range of Horizontal bunded oil tanks offers the following features and benefits:
- Low maintenance, no rust and no painting
- The double skin construction ensures environmental protection and safeguards against leaks and ground contamination
- Increased security due to lockable lid protecting your fuel
- Remote oil level monitor reduces the possibility of running out of oil. Watchman Alarm provides both a sudden drop alarm and low level alert feature.
- All tanks are CE marked** and fully compliant with current regulations and safety standards
- Full technical and after sales support, a trustworthy guarantee and fast delivery times
- Backed up by excellent technical and customer service support and a 10 year tank guarantee*.
*One year guarantee on equipment
** The CE mark applies to the primary storage tank only and does not extend to the outer bund.
- SpillStop overfill device
- Top outlet available
- Double skin construction
- Watchman Alarm Tank Pack
- EcoSafe tanks are fitted with a bottom outlet and the contents of the tank pack come with a unique gate valve and filter supplied as standard
- 1” BSP female bottom outlet
- 2” BSP Offset fill
- Handgrips moulded in for ease of handling
- Lockable lid
- Dip Switch Settings 4 and 8
- Specially designed channel to accommodate top out let pipeevice as standard for overfill prevention
- Regulation compliance – The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001, The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and Comparable Requirements throughout UK and Ireland