- Powerful performance on demand – Max 3.6kW heat output to room and max 13.2kW boiler output.
- Heats up to 10 standard radiators
- Nett efficiency 71% efficient – three times more efficient than an open fire
- Fits in 16″ or 18″ opening
- Reduces room air loss, increasing BER rating
- Suitable for burning all approved solid fuels
- Top outlet only 6″/153mm flue collar
- Separate controls for Primary and Secondary air
- Flue connector kit supplied free of charge
- Large fuelling door and viewing glass
- Attached door handle
- High chromium grates
- Tested & approved to European standard – EN 13240
- A Energy Rating
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here
- To view the manual for the Cara+ Insert stove, please click here
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood – Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index. Note outputs listed on energy labels for our Stanley stoves are nominal values whereas as Stanley stoves outputs shown on our website, brochures and point of sale are max outputs.
Flue Pipe: https://www.dalys.ie/product-category/plumbing-heating/heating/flue-pipes/